Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Again

I love taking pictures at the Pumpkin Patch. The girls had pictures at school on Friday so I decided to take them to the Pumpkin Patch all dressed up. It was not easy at first, they were fighting and didn’t like the other one touching them. I asked them to please get along to get these pictures and then we would get some Kettle Corn. I don’t know what it was that I said but they then started running all over posing and competing with each other to find the best place and pose to take a picture. It was so pleasant and we had so much fun. They were adorable. I think Brooke had the most fun at it. She really got into it.

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                           SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

I could not get Brooke to sit in the tire like Presley. She said, It’s not comfortable.

  SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

And the competition  begins!

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

SONY DSC                       DSC03531 DSC03538

 DSC03543_edited-1 SONY DSC                         SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                        

SONY DSC                       DSC03563_edited-1 SONY DSC

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

DSC03573 DSC03497 SONY DSC

They did finally get their Kettle Corn. I should have bought them both a big bag after the little photo session. They were Awesome!

I took all these pictures in manual. So excited I am learning how to take better pictures. The lighting was hard in some spots but still love all of them. I would love it if someone could teach me how to show Presley not to squint.

DSC03630 DSC03635

 

 

 

No comments: