Friday, October 7, 2011

Pet Blessing!

DSC_0039_thumb[12]
Thanks Brenda for this photo
SONY DSC                         SONY DSC
SONY DSC

We had Pet Blessing this morning and these were the only pictures because Bailey is strong and likes to pull. I was not taking the chance of dropping my camera just to get a few more pictures. He was lucky he was able to come because he got sprayed by a skunk earlier this week for the third time since Labor Day. He was a little stinky but not too bad. Lord knows he needed a blessing. Brooke and Presley loved having Bailey there and were excited he was able to stay away from the skunk to make his presence.
We had to go by the Eagle’s Nest to purchase the handkerchief made out of the school’s plaid, it was almost too small but it was the last one. We also bought some hair clips for the girls and they were beyond happy.
I love watching the children as they show off their pets to their friends. Their little faces light up and it truly brings joy to their heart. Mrs.  Dashner's class was one of the last to leave. I don’t think the children realized it, but I did and it made me smile knowing that it’s the little things that matter and she gets it!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love the picture of Bailey. Hope the blessing keeps the skunks away!