Gabby Scrappers Retreat was this weekend. I gave up my spot to save money but last minute someone cancelled and I was back on the list and able to go. Thanks honey for letting me spend time with the girls.
Brenda and I practiced our Photography class we had taken on Thursday. I have been shooting on Manual and am loving it. My pictures are improving by the shot.
Brenda got a new remote for her camera and we had a lot of fun with it. I will be going to buy me one of those sweet little remotes this week.
These are a few of the pictures with the trusty remote and as you can see we were having fun. Great pictures Brenda and great fun. We make a great pair. We were getting ready for our group picture.
The whole Gabby Scrappers Gang!
We couldn’t forget the Ranger Fans!
These were the few items that were fought over in the gift exchange.
Meet my newest Halloween decoration. Sorry Connie but she was too darn cute to pass up. She looks precious on my mantle.
Willa Connie
Connie bought everyone Halloween socks. Thanks!
Our theme was Pirates and these were the few that dressed up this year.
It was another wonderful weekend with such awesome women.
Thanks Brenda for all your picture taking with your new remote. I don’t know what we would have done without it. Lol!
1 comment:
Such a fun weekend. I love the woodstack picture!
Post a Comment