The Fall Festival and Chili Cook Off has been a tradition since before the girls were born. We started going because of neighbors and now we are a part of the school. We use to take the girls in their stroller, my how time flies.
Presley loved playing the games, this was our second time to go through all the games. I think she enjoyed picking out the surprises. She was great at the ring toss but her favorite was the lollipop tree. Our class was in charge of the Lollipop Tree. I did my volunteering early so I could have fun with the girls.
Brooke enjoyed spending time with Bella. Her passion was the bounce houses.
The best part for me was spending time with family and friends
The were glad to see Meredith from vacation Bible school. She is awesome with the girls.
This was one of the Chili Booths, “Harvey’s Angels.” This is a great group of women.
The highlight of the day was Josh Hamilton was in the gym watching his daughter play volleyball. He was so gracious to sign autographs and take pictures with many people. He was asked if people were bothering him and he said, “No, not at all. I have been given a second chance.” He is such an honorable human being. Olivia loved getting her hat signed and her picture made with him. She was on cloud nine the rest of the day. He signed his name and a verse 1 Peter 2:4.
This is a tradition at the end of the Chili Cook Off, an egg toss. Gary and I participated but didn’t last too long because the egg broke.
Thanks Brenda for taking these pictures.
It was once again a fun time. By the end of the day I had lost my voice, Gary was happy I couldn’t be loud. I always leave the Fall Festival with
such a great feeling because of the wonderful people that take part in this event. I cherish the friendships I am making and hope they are everlasting.
1 comment:
Love the picture of Olivia. She is on clowd nine.
Post a Comment