Friday, April 1, 2011
Indian Princess Camp Out
The girls are going on the Indian Princess Camp Out on Saturday after their soccer game. Daddy went to buy a new tent since the other tent has had it's last day. It served it's purpose for a long time. I have had that tent since the days when we use to camp out on the Brazos and go tubing. Such fun times but now our family has grown and the four men tent wasn't big enough. So daddy brought home an eight men tent. The girls were precious and so excited and silly to say the least. They are going to have so much fun with their daddy. It's a love hate thing. I love that they get to spend the time with their daddy and the fact that I can do whatever I want to do for 24 hours. But I hate that I don't get to experience it with them and that I will jhave no photos to post later because daddy won't take any pictures of the whole weekend. So I will cherish these and just be thankful they will have the time of their life.
Labels:
Camping with Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
So glad that they are getting to go!! Julia missed this one. Scott was going to camp in the backyard with them, but the stomach flu got to Julia on Friday so that was postponed. I am sure they are having a great time!!
Post a Comment