Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Fun Day In April






The day started with a soccer game and then we headed to a birthday party at Mountasia. It was a fun party.
We played games, ate pizza and cake, putt putt, rode go carts, bumper boats, and more games. It was a great time spent with my children.I love those memories etched in my mind. Once we got home we played outside and went on a bike ride. It was such a beautiful day we had to be outside. We then headed to Southlake for Art In The Square. As you can see the girls got their faces painted. Presley went first and chose a butterfly and Brooke said she wanted spiderman. Gary and I both laughed. She obviously changed her mind once she saw Presley's painted face. I love to see excitement in my children's eyes and when Presley saw the Bungy Jump her eye's lit up and her face was full of excitement and she said, "Mommy I want to jump." And jump she did. They went down slides and jumped in bounce houses. We closed the place down and had a great time. Life is good and with a day like we had, why wouldn't it be! I didn't take any pictures of our fun day so as soon as we got home I snapped these pictures of their painted faces so we could have a reminder of our fun day!

No comments: