Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bingo Night









Bingo Night was a blast. We raised a lot of money for the school. Mickey and Minnie Mouse were a hit with all the kids. I tried to get Presley to sit with Minnie and Mickey but she was tired and wouldn't do it. I tried bribing her and that didn't work so I gave up. The girls loved running around with their friends. I don't think we played one game of Bingo but after all as long as they had fun, isn't that all that matters. Presley was attached to Michelle at one point she was sitting in her lap almost asleep and she wouldn't let Gary or I take her. Brooke was so tired by the end of the night she was whining because she couldn't keep up with Olivia, because Olivia was running too fast. At that moment Gary knew it was time to take the tired little girls home. They had all the fun they could handle.

No comments: