Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cute Little Questions!

The questions kids will ask!

Brooke- Mommy if I get a crick in my neck will my head fall off?

Me- No Brooke, your head will not fall off.

This question was looming in her head for a while because one night she had two pillows stacked on top of one another and I told her she would get a crick in her neck if she slept with two pillows. She is so darn cute. I hope she never stops asking me those cute little questions.

We play Slug Bug in the car all the time and little Miss Presley is so good at this game. She can remember how many every one in the car has spotted. The first soccer game Presley spotted a Slug Bug in the parking lot and proceeded to yell to me "Slug Bug," while on the soccer field during a game. She was so excited and flashed her big smile and continued playing soccer.

No comments: