Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Party


















The girls had their Valentine Party on Friday. We made candy corn bark and made our own PB&J sandwiches and the kids used a heart shape cutter to make their PB&J the shape of a heart. We then put on hats and pink boa's and had a parade through the Parish Hall and the kids eating lunch gave us an applause. Every one was so thrilled to get the attention. Once we got back to the room we danced with each other. They really enjoyed acting crazy with their friends. They were so tired and ready to take their nap. They had the candy corn bark for snack when they woke up. I didn't get pictures of some of the things since I am room mom I had to help out. But the pictures I did get, were worth it. It was a fun day full of love and friendship.

No comments: