Sunday, February 6, 2011

Girls Weekend In Glenrose






I had my annual girls trip over the weekend. We never thought we would make because of the snow. We were scheduled to leave on Friday. But we were not going to let a little snow stop us. We decided we would all ride together and that we did. Keri drove around the Metroples and picked everyone up. We were all so glad we decided to make the trip because the snow did start to melt and we made it. We talked, ate, shopped, laughed, and we all bought a pair of cowboy boots. Wait I forgot to mention we bought the same pair of boots. It was such a great deal we couldn't pass it up. I'm sure the girls in the boot store thought we were all nuts or dorks for buying the same boots. We didn't care we were all happy and after all isn't that all that matters. It was such a great weekend and so glad we braved the weather because it ended up being a great one. Gary was glad I was home in time for him to watch the Super Bowl. I was glad to get home and see the girls.

No comments: