We had another snow day so we took that time to finish the girls Valentine's for school. They love to stamp and glue. I gave them four stamp sets to choose from and Presley chose the mouse and Brooke chose the boat. I knew exactly which ones they would choose. They colored them and punched out hearts and glued them on. I put them together and let them punch out a big heart and then they stamped their name on the heart and glued it to the back. They are my little crafty girls. Presley wore Brooke's headband because Brooke didn't want to wear it. She is so simple with her hair. She doesn't like it mess with it. What am I going to do with her. I have to brag on them today because they got along so well today and played so well together. It was a great snow day. But I am ready for it to warm up.









1 comment:
so glad you posted pictures of the cards. I'm casing them for the craft part of Aleck's Valentine's party.
Cuuuttteee outfits and headbands.
Post a Comment