Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Day Of Beauty








We had the best day today. We started the day out with donuts and then we went to Border's book store to check out the closing sale. They filed bankruptcy and the store in Colleyville is closing. We are sad to see it go and Daddy really is because that is his office some days.  They were so happy because they love the book store and they wanted to pick out a book. Have I told you how darn cute those girls of mine can be? I went to look at the magazines while they were in the children's section and I heard, "mommy" and immediately knew it was my sweet Presley. She walked through the store saying mommy about five times and each time I heard her little voice, I smiled and my heart was so full at that moment. She has been so adorable lately and such a great helper. She walked up to me and gave me a hug and told me she loved me. That is what makes being a mother so special. After we paid for our books we went to get our toes painted. The girls were beyond excited because this would be their first time to have their finger nails and toe nails painted at a nail salon. I got a pedicure while they were being pampered and they were so good. I didn't even hear a peep from them. I have to admit, I was a little worried about how they would act. They never cease to amaze me.
Brooke was a little upset when we got in the car and realized having her finger nails painted was going to interfere with her thumbsucking. I am so proud to be their mother and cherish our  mommy and daughter time.