We went roller skating at Skate Town. I would have never taken the girls by myself until Shannon informed me they had little walkers to help them learn to skate. The best invention ever. The girls did great for their first time to roller skate. Presley was a little more cautious but had more control. Brooke had a hard fall but got right back up. They only lasted 45 minutes but it seemed a lot longer. It was a fun time and it was great to see Abby and Josh. While I was taking pictures of the kids thye decided to make funny faces which was too cute. Skate Town has lessons every Saturday morning for five dollars. I think I may take the girls so they can learn to skate. It brought back memories of when I went roller skating at Big Wheel years ago. It made me feel really old, but glad I am where I am today.











No comments:
Post a Comment