We went to our first Pajama Party on Saturday night and the girls were so excited all day they kept asking me when they could put their pajamas on and go to the party. I think they asked me 50 times during the day. We had some yummy food but the best thing was the chocolate fountain. I think Brooke and Presley had their share of chocolate that night. The girls had a gift exchange and they both got finger nail polis and lip gloss. Once Brooke saw the presents in our house she wanted to open it and kept saying she wanted her present not another one. I had to explain to her that she would end up with a different present. Presley's favorite part of the night was singing the Christmas Carols. That little girls loves to sing. She started out by me and slowly ended up by Mrs. Benefiel (one of her teachers). It ws so adorable to watch her sing and add a little dancing while singing. It was a great night and I think the Pajama Party was a hit with my two little girls.








No comments:
Post a Comment