Sunday, December 26, 2010

Four Wheeling, Baby!


















The girls love, love their four wheelers. It took them  a little bit to get the pedal action and then they were off. Daddy switched it to turbo and they were really having some fun. Presley and Brooke were both little dare devils once they were use to them. Presley smile was so big, she was one happy girl. Presley rode sideways, laid back with no hands, laid on her tummy and sat on the handle bars. Brooke stood up, laid back with one foot up, and laid back. They were so darn cute to watch. Brooke was a little more timid than Presley which surprises me because I thought it would have been the other way around. This was definitely a great Christmas. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face just watching them. Those two little girls are my life and I am cherishing every fun moment I can. These moments don't last forever, sometimes I wish they could stay this age forever. It is so much fun right now. I am so lucky and thank the Lord each day for these treasures.

No comments: