Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Play Date








We had a play date with Aleck and Ella. The girls love to watch over Ella, sometimes a little too much. Brooke follows her every move and loves to pick her up. It was a little annoying until the newness wore off. Then they went off to play with Aleck and left Ella alone. I got some great pictures of all of them in front of the Christmas tree. Aleck loves to dress up and I meant to show him the spiderman costume and forgot. I think he prefers the princess outfit when he is at our house. And of course Brooke had to be the super hero, too funny how it all works out when children get together and play. It was a great day and I had forgotten how much fun we use to have with our play dates before the girls started going to school every day. The girls were even more excited when I told them they would be going over to Aleck's house after nap time. Thanks Brenda for letting me get my grocery shopping done. It means a lot to me.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Great pictures! It made me miss our play dates when they were so little. They are growing up way too fast!