Thursday, December 17, 2009

Breakfast With Santa













We had breakfast with Santa at Nordstroms last Saturday. The girls were so excited and ready to set on Santa's lap once again.
When we arrived and ran into Frosty the Snowman. Brooke was so excited she ran up and hugged him. She was so smitten with Frosty while Presley was not so fond of him at first. But she did warm up to him later and ended up hugging him. We ate breakfast and shortly after we were finished Santa came down the escalator saying, "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas." I wish you could have seen there faces, so adorable and in awe of the man in the red suit. I was watching all the excitement and realized Santa was wearing the coolest boots. Check them out because of course I took a picture. Santa was so nice with his time and even took questions fom the crowd. We then headed to get in line so the girls could sit on Santa's lap. Brooke told Santa what she wanted and was ready to visit with Frosty again. Presley never told Santa what she wanted so mommy had to help her out a little but before she left his lap she gave him a great big hug. I wasn't expecting that from my little Presley but thought it was the sweetest gesture. The girls left the visit with Santa with some Hot Chocolate with candy canes and their photos with Santa. I thought it was a great day with the man in the red suit. By the way a lady at our table asked me if I saw Santa's boots and I informed her I took a picture of them because they were so cool.
We went home to nap and after nap we decorated the tree. They were so thrilled to be able to help. I would lay the ornaments in a pile for Presley and a pile for Brooke so their would not be any misunderstandng of the ornaments. Presley would say, "Mommy are those brakery." I would say, "yes, Presley they are breakable."
She was so chatty and cute. She would look at the ornament and say, "that's pitty." (pretty) Brooke was having just as much fun and conversing with Presley about the ornaments and letting her know what she was hanging. It was so precious to listen to them. Brooke gave up and started watching TV but not Presley she continued to help with the tree. She loves to help with any tasks and is such a great helper. We didn't finish the tree but I loved my time with my sweet little baby girls.The memories are forever etched in my mind.

1 comment:

Joni said...

you sure find some great looking Santa's ... the girls look so sweet.