




Yesterday was daddy's birthday and the girls and I drove to Arlington to pick up a Red Velvet Cake from Red Oven. They have the best red velvet cake ever, after we picked up the cake we went to get Mama's Pizza because that is his favorite pizza and being that it was his birthday I think he deserved it. He was really surprised and the girls loved singing "Happy Birthday" to daddy. They practiced all the way to Arlington. It was so sweet to watch them get so excited.
We are going to the Adolphus Parade in the morning and it is going to be cold. I know the girls will have fun but pray they are not too cold to enjoy it. Clay and Josh will be there and they are more excited to see them than the parade. But I think once they understand what a parade is they will be ecstatic. This will be our first year at the parade and hopefully the start of many memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment