Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Fall



I took these pics of the girls last week and just had to post them. I found the Tutus at Kid to Kid and had to buy them for Halloween.
Brooke didn't like the sun in her eyes and I had to keep telling her to move over so the sun wasn't in her eyes. Presley was just happy that she had her "Ah Ah" and that
she was so darn adorable in her Tutu.
Brooke has really had a growth spurt, look a the height difference between the two. Brooke weighs 39 pounds and Presley is 32 pounds. They are officially in different sizes, I so wanted them to stay the same size so they could share clothes. They are so much fun right now.
I am ready for the rain to stop so we can go to the pumpkin patch and take pictures.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Joni said...

2 sweet ... 2 cute ... brought tears to my eyes ... what a blessing ..