




We met Brenda, Aleck and Ella at the park the other day. We were there for a short while when I heard the sound of an Ice Crem Truck. The girls didn't know what it was but I did and I wanted them to experience what I use to experience as a child. When I was little and you heard the music coming down the street every kid in the neighborhood would scurry home to get some money so you could enjoy the sweet treat of the summer. Times were so simple then. I had to let the girls enjoy that same treat and boy did they look like they had enjoyed every last lick of their popsicle. It was fun to watch them. They all had a fun time and burned lots of their endless energy.
1 comment:
When I hear the music of the ice cream truck today it brings back the running to the house to get money!! What a sweet treasure!!
Post a Comment