




Gary was out of town so the girls and I decided to go the Butterfly Flutterby in Grapevine. There was a parade and we arrived just in time to see the end of the parade. Our main goal was to see the release of the butterflies. The girls loved watching the release of the Monarch Butterfly. The best part was seeing Mason and Maddox. April put butterflies all over a ball cap for Mason it was so cute. There were a ton o kids dressed up like butterflies. I hadsome small buttrfly wings for the girls but they didn't last long. Brooke took ers off pretty much immediately. I got one picture of her in the wings and that was it. Presley kept hers on for much longer. They all had a great time. They picked out their own pumpkin to decorate. We were going to have their faces painted and waited in line and decided the line was moving way too slow, so we took them to ride a pony. Brooke's pony was named Red and Presley's pony was named Comanche. We had a fun time. On our way home I saw a place that was selling painted pumpkins for kids with cancer and thought the girls would enjoy picking out a pumpkin. Presley picked out a Halloeen cat an Brooke picked out a Blues Clues dog. She has never watched Blues Clues but wanted it because it was a blue dog. I tried to get her to choose something with a Halloween theme but she wanted the dog. While we were in there Presley found a spot in the corner. Guess what she was doing? At one point I walked over to her and she told me to go away and I soon realized she was pooping. Thank God I put a Pull Up on the both of them because we were going to be out and not close to any restrooms. I thought oh Presley, why here. I went over o her several tims and she would say, "Mommy I am not finished yet, go away. Finally we paid for our pumpkins and we were off to the car to change her Pull Up. I wil be so glad when they are fully potty trained. I am tired of buying dang Pull Ups. I know they should be trained but part of it is my fault because we don't stay home long enough for them to be trained. I am such a bad mommy. I have to have them trained by their birhday for sure, I have a month to go.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment