Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pictures For Daddy






I took these pictures the other day with my iphone to send to daddy. The girls love gymnastics. They are getting better but still no Shawn Johnson or Nastia Liukin. Hmm, I could only hope to have an Olympic gymnasts some day. The picture where Brooke is pointing she is telling me "No mommy" because she didn't want her picture taken. Brooke is starting to feel comfortable at gymnastics, she was a little toot the other day. I had to put her in time out at gymnastics and pull her aside and talk to her. I better buckle down with her.
We had an uneventful weekend, daddy went to the lease and we just hung out.
Presley for the first time told us today she didn't want to take a nap today. Presley took a nap today. Before they fell asleep they were playing and I heard Brooke say to her baby, "Mommy put you in timeout because you are not listening." I wonder where she got that one. I feel like they don't listen at all but apparently they do. Too cute! I put the girls to bed tonight and told them I had to run to the store to get milk. Brooke said, "Don't leaves me mommy, don't leave. Man, she already knows how to tug at those heart strings. Mommy loves you Brooke and Presley very much. Thanks for giving me the extra hugs tonight.

No comments: