Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Friendly Visit




We went to visit a friend I use to work with on Monday. She has Porter who is almost two and just had Baby Presley, that's right another Presley and she is precious. Presley loved that they had the same name. They were too funny they brought their babies and put their babies in everything imaginable that Baby Presley would sit or lay. Porter really enjoyed playing with the girls babies as well. He would hold one and kiss it on the head it was adorable. He is going to be a great big brother. It was a fun time and it was great to see Kempa. It had been too long since I had seen her. Thanks for sharing your home and your family with us we enjoyed every minute of it. The girls keep mentioning Porter and Presley, I think they had a good time.

No comments: