




We took the girls to Dora Live last night and they were so cute. they yelled out answers, waved their stars, and danced and clapped along with everyone else. They really enjoyed the show. We asked them who their favorite character was and Brooke said, "Dora" and Presley said, "Boots." I was so proud of the both of them because they stayed in their seats and were really well behaved. Sorry no pictures of Dora because they wouldn't allow cameras with removable lenses. Darn, I saw other people with big cameras so next time I will bring mine in and break the rules.
These are random pictures but I thought I would post the one of the grasshopper because the girls saw it on their stroller and came running in the house to tell me to come and look at the grasshopper. They watched it forever. Then daddy tried to pick it up and it landed on daddy's arm and the girls were giggling. It was precious and it made me realize we have many more times like this one. Two little giggly girls is such a wonderful sound. I can listen to that sound all day and enjoy every minute of it. I so appreciate the wonderful blessings we have been given.
The girls are napping so I think I will take a little nap. Enjoy your weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment