




I took these pictures the other day while the girls were playing in the sprinkler. Gary and I were working in the yard. He was in the front and I was in the back with the girls. They wanted to swim so bad but I told them the pool needed chemicals and we couldn't until another day. They were good little helpers. I gave them both a little hand held broom and dustpan and they both swept up the crate myrtle flowers that had fallen off the trees. Brooke got bored with it when she couldn't fill her dustpan but Presley stayed at it until they were all swept up. That's my girl. I hope it continues this way.They both love to wipe things down with baby wipes. They are my little sweet little helpers.
Presley woke up last night about 1:00am and was screaming I don't want to go night night. I tried to lay down with her and took her out on the couch and even asked her if she wanted to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed bud she kept saying I don't want to go night night.
I think she had a bad dream. Poor thing.
Then today we were playing on the couch and Presley and I had this conversation.
Presley- Be quiet you will wake the cat.
Mommy- Where is the cat.
Presley- In the blue chair, there are two cats. The cats will get me.
Mommy- Presley the cats are nice cats, they love you.
Presley- No they will get me
Mommy- Brooke, Do you see the cats?
Brooke- No (and smiled a funny smile) I giggled.
Presley- Be quiet the cats will wake up. Theres a brown cat.
Mommy- Presley, where do the cats live?
Presley- Outside, Shhh! quiet.
Mommy- Presley the cats went home to eat dinner.
Presley- Okay mommy.
I was wondering if she dreamt about the cats getting her last night and that was the reason she didn't want to go night night. It was a little strange because the conversation went on longer and she repeated herself several times. I hope she doesn't wake tonight. I am hoping it is an imaginary play thing and not a scary thing for her.
Off to bed, goodnight.
1 comment:
oh poor pressie! Mason woke up screaming one night going on about a baby helicopter. haha! hope she sleeps good for you tonight!
Post a Comment