Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas
Here are a few pictures for those of you waiting to see the girls. We had a great Christmas! I had Christmas Eve and Christmas at my house so it has been crazy. Presley and Brooke did really well with all the people. They loved what Santa brought them (Red Wagon, Picnic Table, and slide) among all the other presents. My house really looks like a day care with all the toys. Help, I need another room because we know I can't give up my scrapbook room. I will be cleaning out and putting things away to sale later. It drives me nuts to have so much stuff laying around. I know it's only for a short while and I should just chill but for an anal person it is really hard.
I have to train tomorrow so this will be a very short post. I have a ton of stuff to do before tomorrow. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year! Be Safe!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
2 cute!! Look how long Brooke's hair is getting. You have the biggest smile. Does Gary always wear a hat in the pics??? Haha!! That ought to get some points. Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment