Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Play Date

The girls had a play date today with Aleck. They really played nice with him. He is so adorable and such a happy baby. I knew it was hard to get a picture of two babies but three was almost impossible. This was the best we could do. They were going everywhere but where we wanted them to go. It was quite humorous, after I looked at the photos, to think we thought we were going to get a good photo of all of them. As you can see Brooke is on the move and so was Alec. It is hard for her to sit for very long unless of course she is getting into something she shouldn't, then she will sit forever. Thanks Brenda for bringing him over today. We will come to your house next time. It was such a great visit and I enjoyed the adult conversation.

I put the Christmas tree up tonight and never visioned it would look this way. We actually have a gate around it to keep the girls from messing with it. It cracks me up. I love it because it shows I have children and sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure it is all so real. I still can't believe sometimes that I am a mother. I know I 'll believe it when they start hollaring MOTHER but I will still love it even then. I looked at the girls proofs today and Oh my goodness so cute. You will see a little when I send out the Christmas cards. Oh and by the way they will be close to Christmas probably the week before Christmas. I better get to bed. Goodnight!



1 comment:

Joni said...

Wow! How cute are the photos. Three of my favorite babies in the world and two wonderful mom/friends. Yeah!!