Michelle, our Scavenger Hunt Coordinator
Waiting for the Scavenger Hunt teams and instructions.
Flaming Ducks
Knight Fighters
Matadors
Michelle and Rita organized the scavenger hunt. The kids were given a phone to take pictures of the items on their list. They had to come up with their own team name. They all found the items but the team to finish first ended up winning the hunt. Which was the Matadors. It was so fun to watch all of them running around like crazy taking pictures. We decided next time we will have more items because they finished way too fast. I love that we have a great group of friends and that we have so much fun together. We had a Corn Hole tournament and I think that was the most fun I have had in a long time. Lots of laughs and trash talk during the tournament. These sweet friends of mine hold a special place in my heart, they are the kind of people you want to always stay close to and grow old together.
No comments:
Post a Comment