Sepetember 11, 2001 a day of terror, a day that changed the world forever.
I will never forget the loss, but will always remember the courage of the first responders.
I remember the sick feeling I had in my stomach as I watched the horrific act against the United States and wonder why and how any human could follow through with such a dispicable act. My prayer today is for the families who lost loved ones that have to reinact that horrible day. It has been ten years and we are a much stronger country. God Bless America!

1 comment:
Thanks for visiting Deck The Halls of HOME with JOY! It's a pleasure to meet you! I LOVE pinterest! I have met neat friends on Pinterest!
Good luck in the Pumpkin Drawing! I've made such wonderful friends through my blog. I would LOVE to send PUMPKINS to everyone!
Have a great week! Come by and visit anytime!
Love a new friend,
Brenda
Post a Comment