I love this picture. Susan's face says it all.
Presley's Flower
Brooke's Flower
Our Spring Break started with a trip to The Little Blue House for their open house. On the way over I was telling the girls we were going to The Little Blue House and Presley proceeded to ask me if it was for little people as I chuckled I said, "no it was for big people." She then said, "well then it should be called The Big Blue House because big people are there. I just laughed and explained the name further. I love how their little minds work.
They both wanted to make the cute flower. I was so proud of the both of them. They both cut their own flower out and spritzed their flower of course with Susan's help. I was so surprised the colors they chose were so similar because they are usually opposite in their choices. They really enjoyed creating their little master pieces.
I ran into Bobbi Jackson and her granddaughter Zoe. They were all precious and seemed like they were instant friends.
Thanks to The Little Blue House for letting my children enjoy a creative moment. A special thanks to Susan for her patience it truely shows in the pictures. We are all so excited to come back on Wednesday for the Mom and Me class. It warms my heart to see my children follow in my footsteps.










2 comments:
I'm so sad we missed it. Lauren would have been in her element. Are they doing another one for kids?
That was the make and take. But the Mom and me class is a paperbag book. You should bring Lauren. We will be there at the 1:00 class.
Post a Comment