Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doctor, Doctor











This was the last room we entered and the girls loved acting like doctors and playing with the babies. Right now, playing with babies is all they do. We have about sixteen babies and they are all named. We have an Ava, Ella, Bella, Sara, McKenna, Audry, Mason, Abby, Delaney, Kiley, Lexi, Emily,Skyler,Molly,Reagan, and Victoria. Wow, I can't believe I remembered all those names. They were so fun to watch. They changed the babies, gave them a bath, gave them medicine, took x-rays, checked their eye sight, measured how tall they were, and drove them to the hospital. Being gentle was not their best feature. Good thing they were not real babies. They met a litttle girl named Cabellal. She was so cute and loved that the girls were giving her so much attention. Brooke followed her every move and kept picking her up. I finally had to tell the mom to ask Brooke not to pick her up. She was not listening to me. She loves babies so much that she just can't help it. You can see that in her eyes. She is going to make a great babysitter or mother some day. Once they started playing with Cabella I couldn't get them to leave. I finally had to bribe them with popcorn. It worked for Presley but no, not Brooke. Brooke didn't care about the popcorn she had a little friend to follow and that she did. We were at the museum for 4 1/2 hours and that was long enough. They really enjoyed themselves. I love days like this, when I can spend it with my precious girls.

No comments: