












We spent Friday at the newly remodeled Science Museum in Fort Worth. It is a must see and do if you haven't been. The girls were way overloaded but in a good way. There was so much for them to do we didn't get to do it all. We bought a membership and will definitely be there over the Christmas break if not sooner. I think Brooke's favorite part was the water and Presley's was the grocery store. They even had a dinosaur dig but we didn't even make it to that adventure but I'm sure if it involves sand the girls would love it. We could have spent all day but the girls started to get a little fussy and we knew it was time to go. Presley cried all the way out because she didn't want to leave but of course, she never wants to leave.
They both fell asleep in the car immediately. I would say that the Science Museum was a hit with both of them. It is such a joy to watch that sparkle of wonder in their eyes.
2 comments:
You guys do the neatest things with the girls. Looks like a fun place. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Your girls are precious!
Did you get your book signed last night? That was so crazy. If I had known when I left my house that it would be 10 before I got mine signed, I might not have done it. I'm glad I did now.
Post a Comment