Friday, November 13, 2009

Cedar Hilll State Park







I was going through my posts and realized I never posted these pictures from the camping visit for Josh and Clay's Birthday. We didn't camp out but went to visit the campers I really wanted to camp but Gary didn't think the girls were ready. It is a good thing we didn't because it rained in the night and it was cold. It was a fun time, we road 4 wheelers,ate hamburgers and hot dogs,cupcakes, sang Happy Birthday, had a bonfire and the best of all roasted marshmallows for smores. The girls would just eat the chocolate out of the smores. They are definitely my children. Presley stood back and watched everyone while Brooke played and played with the boys. She had a blast. We are going to try Dinosaur Valley in the spring. I think they will be ready for a camping trip. It was so neat to see Brooke interact and play so hard with other kids. Presley was our little cuddle bug. She would sit in a lap as long as we would let her.

No comments: