




Hallelujah! School has started. The girls are loving their new class room and the new toys. They are the only girls with all boys. Brooke was being mother hen again to a little boy named Sammy. He was crying and she would go and pat him on the back. It really bothers her when someone is upset. She also told him that it was nap time and he needed to lay down on his mat. I hope she wasn't bossy but just letting him know the rules. She is so sweet to watch out for her other classmates. Presley loved playing with the babies and coloring. I asked them what they had for lunch and they said, "Mum Mums," which I know was not true because that is what they had for snack because they have a boy in their class with allergies and can only have certain things for snack. They seemed like they were glad to be back in school and Lord knows their Mommy was ready for school to be back in session. I love my children dearly and am absolutely so excited for them to experience new things and so glad they both love their new teachers and class.
No comments:
Post a Comment