




The girls love to paint and boy can they make a mess with the paint. It is so fun to watch their little eyes light up when they touch their paintbrush to the paint. I have to be in the mood to let them paint because it is a mess to clean up. But I guess in the long run it is all worth the mess to see them so happy and content.
They start school next week and I am so excited, it has been a busy two weeks. We went to meet the teacher today and the girls will have Mrs. Barbara and Mrs. Michelle. They had Mrs. Barbara last year and loved her and Mrs. Michelle subbed some and is really great with the kids. I think it will be a great year for them.
We got granite countertops yesterday and it looks so good. I still have to get the backsplash done and would love to have the floor replaced but since we are not going to stay in this home then I can wait for new floors in a new house. We have been doing some other minor improvements and I am loving the new look.
No comments:
Post a Comment