Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mrs. Kari






Well, this is the last week of school and this will be Mrs Kari's last year because she is retiring. She is an amazing teacher and the girls absolutely love her. But the good news is we will still see her because she lives in our neighborhood. She has such a way with children.
These pictures were taken by Mason's daddy Gavin, he is a professional photographer. I cannot take credit for these pictures. Although it makes me want to take better pictures. I have been reading photo blogs and websites and am on a mission to learn more about my camera and to understand photography more. I also need to learn more about Adobe Photoshop Elements.
Today was the last day of BSF but I was unable to attend because they had no childcare and I didn't have a babysitter. We ended up meeting Brenda and Aleck at the zoo. It was such a beautiful day to be outside. The girls really enjoyed themselves. Sorry, no pictures because I didn't want to take my camera today. The girls fell asleep in the stroller on the way out and slept the whole way home. They also went to bed so easy tonight. I must have wore their little bodies out today.
The girls have really taken off with their language and sentences in the last couple of weeks. It is so sweet to listen to them have conversations with each other. I catch myself laughing at them all the time while they are playing. They say the darnedest things. I had someone tell me this weekend that when your children are babies you just want to eat them up and when they are teenagers you wished you would have eaten them up. I'm sure it is so true but at this stage in my life I can't imagine thinking that about my sweet little girls. I will probably eat these words some day. I cherish these moments because I know they will be grown before I know it. I love you Brookie and Presley.

No comments: