




We went to a Graduation Party last weekend. Tammy, my best friend from Jr. High School, her son is graduating. I can't believe he is that old. We have stayed friends all these years. We met by sharing track shoes in the seventh grade. I have always had a special place in my heart for her and her family. They are such sweet souls. They are the ones that kept me in the right direction and introduced me to God. I remember when we use to have mini church services in their living room with a few other families. Those were simpler times and the love for God was everywhere. Thank you both Tammy and Sylvia for loving me. I appreciate the both of you.
The girls had so much fun at her house. They saw chickens and even brought in some eggs from the chickens. They both made it all the way to the house with their eggs but Presley handed it to Tammy and the egg dropped and broke. I felt so sorry for her. They especially loved riding on the golf cart. Brooke didn't want to leave she kept wanting to go for another ride on the golf cart. They probably rode 5 or 6 times. They were so good and it was great to see everyone. Thanks for a fun day and Tammy I absolutely love your house. It is beautiful. It makes me want to move to the country. I witnessed the girls and how they would be if we lived on a little bit of land. They were just precious as they explored everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment