Monday, January 12, 2009

Chuck E Cheese






We went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday. Happy Birthday Cash! The girls had so much fun. Their little heads were going side to side so fast trying to check everything out as soon as we walked in the door. This was their first trip to Chuck E Cheese. They absolutely had a blast. Presley cried when we had to go back to the table for pizza. She was okay once I told her we would go back to the rides. They loved the "Bob The Builder" ride. Brooke and I played Skeeball well, I guess I played Skeeball. She would throw it and yes, I said throw and it would roll back down
to us. It was hard to keep her from throwing one ball at a time. At one point I had four balls coming back at me. I'm sure it was quite humorous to watch. It was great to see the girls having so much fun. They kept their distance from Chuck E Cheese though. They would wave at him but wouldn't touch him. It was a fun party and they both fell asleep in the car on the way home.

No comments: