Friday, January 16, 2009

Booty






The girls wanted to eat their snack in their room the other day so I had to snap these pictures. They love to eat Pirate's Booty but will call it "booty". They will say, "more booty please." It makes me laugh but the other day we were in public and they were wanting more "booty" and saying it loudly. I got a few looks so I think I should call it popcorn in front of them. I hope I can break them of saying, "booty."
I am such a bad mother teaching my children such words.
I am so sad because my retreat is the end of Feb. and I am not going to be able to go because Gary will be in China. :( I had been planning what I was going to work on during that time. So sad. I guess I will have to save it for next time. I will miss all of you. For those of you going it will be quieter since I won't be there.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sundee said...

man, we used to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that stuff. (right along with all natural white cheddar cheetos) i'd like some RIGHT NOW! : )