Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boomerang










We found a new fun place real close to home. Boomerang! It has bounce houses and slides. The girls absolutely loved it. The first one Brooke went into was a maze. She was in their for a while and when she finally came out she had big crocodile tears. I think she couldn't find her way out and it scared her. I felt so sorry for her. But once she was over the anxiety of the maze she was all over the place. It really surprised me because she went down a big slide and loved every minute of it. I swear she went down it 20 times. Presley was slow to warm up to everything. She watched and then decided she would go down the big slide and she was the same way. They both shocked me at their bold little personalities. I love the action shot I got of both of them going down the slide and especially the one of Presley right after she slid down the slide with her big smile and her hands in the air. I love the one of Brooke and Daddy. We had so much fun we went on Sunday also. all the pics are from Sunday because I forgot my camera on Saturday when we met Aleck and BB.
I love this place because it is small enough I could do itby myself with both girls.
The girls had a blast with Erin. She would give them a ride on her back and they would both say, "Me turn, Me turn" when she was finished with each other. It was precious to see them interact with Erin. Thanks Erin, for being such a big help.

No comments: