Friday, November 21, 2008

Look "Hoo"is Turning Two

I cannot believe my sweet little girls will be two tomorrow. I am going to get balloons and put them all over the living room for tomorrow so they know it's their special day.
As you can see below I have been quite busy and not able to post. We are having Thanksgiving at my house for Mimi and Poppy on Sunday since Mimi is going to see Yaya in Florida on Thanksgiving. Have a safe trip Mimi.







This was the invitation I made for the Birthday Party and the party favors we gave to each child. I think they turned out pretty darn cute.
.
These were the treat bags I made for their party at school

These were the cupcakes I made for school. I think they turned out great and they were not hard at all to decorate, just time consuming.

2 comments:

Sundee said...

Incredible. You are so talented. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. Love it. BTW, would you email me w/ your email address. I want to ask about those number 2 shirts. sundeemc@sbcglobal.net

Cari said...

you are CRAZY. How did you do all of this with two small children? Did you get to sleep? :-)