Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blog Makeover






I am wanting a blog makeover desperately. So I went to Blogs By Danielle and posted a comment on her blog to try to win a free blog makeover. She does great work. I added her to my link list because if I don't win I will be visiting her blog soon to get a makeover. Please check out her work, she is amazing. Thanks Cari for letting me know about the giveaway.

My little angels will be two on Nov 22. I cannot believe how time flies. The girls are really starting to be so sweet, they hold hands and hug on each other but they also will scratch, push and hit each other. Where do they learn that behavior so young.
Presley is starting to call Brooke, "Brookie." It is so cute to hear it from her little voice. Brooke calls Presley, "Sissy." I guess it is because she cannot say Presley but I love to hear the both of them call each other.
Well, I am off to get some things done. Have a great evening.

No comments: