Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday






The girls loved the balloons. Presley woke up saying, "Boon, Boon" she was so excited. It was priceless just to hear the joy in her voice as she played with the balloons. They both started kicking them and throwing them in the air. They had a ball. I don't think they understood that it was their birthday but they sure had fun with the balloons. Someday they will know the difference but today it was the balloons that made them smile.
I showed the girls how to hold up two fingers. They can do it but I have to help them. Presley has got it down as you can see by the picture. Brooke can do it but really cares nothing about holding up the two fingers. She runs off and starts to play. Two little girls but yet so different.
We had a great day, went to lunch with The Woodruffs, took a nap, and had a impromtu play date with Aleck. I would say that was a fun Birthday.

No comments: