I am still having some computer issues. I have been getting viruses still. I run my virus scan everyday just to mkae sure. I think it is from my external harddrive. I had the virus on my computer when I loaded everything on my harddrive so when they put my stuff back on the virus came with it. It is getting better but still not perfect.
I have had to spend the last couple of days going through my emails which I had 600 to filter. Man am I tired of looking at emails. I usually stay on top of it so I don't have to spend hours going through emails. I need to put my photo software on my computer but I am thinking of changing to a new one. I had Microsoft Digital Image Pro but thinking of switching to Adobe Photoshop. If any of you have used both and can give me suggestions I would love to hear them.
I better get off this computer the girls are napping and I need to get some things done before they wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment