Monday, February 4, 2008

Cute Little Faces

Presley loves to go behind the table and I call out her name like I am looking for her and then she will come out smiling and I say," there's Presley." She laughs and then does it again and again. As you can tell by the look on her face she loves this little game.
Brooke's newest thing is I will ask her questions and she will put her hands up like she doesn't know. I don't know where she got this because I don't do this unless she saw me do it at some point. Brooke is really starting to understand what I say to her. You can tell her little brain is absorbing it all.
We had swim lessons tonight and Brooke went under water. She did so good. We are all still learning the process. This was only our second lesson. My little girls are really starting to come in to their own little personalities.
Sorry for the short post but I must get to bed. I am sleepy.


No comments: