Here are some cute pictures of Brooke and Presley in their new wagon. They like taking a ride in their wagon.
They love to go outside now. If they see one of us putting on a jacket or grabbing our keys they know we are leaving. Brooke will run to the door and start to cry because she wants to go. I guess that is my fault for taking them out so much. Oh well!

I had a fun time at Ten Seconds today. It was really relaxing. Gary said the girls were good. Thank goodness for that because it makes it easier for me to get out again. As soon as I got home we left for a New Year's Dinner. It was great to see everyone and their children. It is amazing how big all the kids are getting. We took some group photos. I will post those tomorrow. I am tired and going to bed. I hope everyone had a safe New Year. My New Year's Resolution is to get back on my diet, start working out at the gym, have more patience with my husband, and get closer to God.
Good Night!



2 comments:
Hi Dede, it is Andrea from scrapbook weekend. I love your blog! The girls look adorable in their cute coats in the wagon. Looking forward to April! Andrea
Andrea, Thanks for the comment.
I can't wait til April.
See you then!
Post a Comment