Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Good Food and Friends

Here are some of the pics I promised. This is the same group that is invited every year to New Years Day dinner. It is so much fun to see the children interact. We don't get to see everyone too often because we live all over the Metroplex so it is hard to get together. Thank you Carole for making such a great meal. It was all so wonderful and Gary thought it was the best kraut he has ever had. Carole is from Pennsylvania and they have sauerkraut for Good Luck instead of black-eyed-peas. Hey, it works for me I'll have anything to bring me luck in the coming year. Oh my goodness, Brooke and Presley must have played really hard last night because they slept until 8:00 this morning (they never sleep that late) It was rather nice but it threw me off today because I am use to getting started earlier. I must be a creature of habit. I just realized I didn't crop the picture with the girls, too bad I am too tired to fix it. I just finished mopping and cleaning because my maid had surgery today and will be out for 4 weeks. (Ugh!) It will be the longest 4 weeks. I am trying to stay on top of it and do a little each day so it's not so much because I have to do most of it when the girls go to bed. So, speaking of bed I am tired and headed there myself. Goodnight.

No comments: