Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still Having Computer Issues

I am still not able to load my pictures to my computer. I had someone call me late on Friday to help me with my computer but I was in the car and unable to do it at that time. (darn the luck).
I will call him on Monday so we can get the issue resolved. I am not good with the hardware part of computers that is why I use one of the hardware guys from the company I use to work. I have to be careful because my computer has the software I train and I don't want to lose anything.
I didn't realize how much I rely on my camera and computer until something is wrong. I still have been taking pictures so you will see them later.
The girls are still as cute as ever. Brooke runs around pointing to everything. They both walk around saying, "uh," and they expect you to now what they want, sometimes I know and sometimes not. They love to get in each others beds. They will laugh and play at each other from across the room. They are really starting to babble a lot. Brooke loves the dog. she chases him around and calls out "Da." The dog of course just moves to another spot so she won't bother him and then he eventually will go to the door to go outside. I don't leave the dog in all day, I only let him in when they seem to get fussy because it makes them forget about being fussy, for a while until the novelty wears off.
The girls are feeling much better. Hallelujah!! We went to Gymboree on Sat. and can I tell you they were wild. They were all over the place. Gary and I were worn out. I think being couped up in the house all week made them go crazy once they were out. I was going crazy myself. Gary and I went to the stockyard yesterday and then went to the Riata for dinner. It was a friends birthday. Happy Birthday Cody! It was a fun night with a great group of people. Gary and I can't wait to take the girls next year to see all the animals and of course so they can wear pink cowboy boots. I have always loved seeing little girls in pink cowboy boots and now I can buy some for my girls.
It is time to put the girls down for their morning nap so I can shower. Happy Sunday!

No comments: