Monday, August 20, 2012

Kindergarten Bound

 SONY DSC                          SONY DSC

I truly cannot believe my babies are in Kindergarten. I am sad because they are no longer babies but happy I don’t have to do the baby phase anymore. But I will admit here on my blog, sometimes I miss that sweet smell when you would kiss their chubby cheeks and breathe in that sweet smell of baby.

SONY DSC                       DSC06472_edited-1

Brooke has Mrs. B. and she was so excited to be in her class. She was more excited that she had Ryder and Maggie in her class.

Over the summer Brooke said, she wanted to be in Mrs. D. class again. I told her that Mrs. D doesn’t teach Kindergarten. She seemed to be okay with the idea of having Mrs. B.

Brooke came to me one day…

Brooke-Mommy I hope Bella is in my class

Me-Brooke, what if Bella isn’t in your class.

Brooke- That’s okay Mommy, I will meet new friends and besides I will still see her on the play ground.

I love that girl. She definitely put a smile on my face.

 SONY DSC                       DSC06473

Presley has Mrs. P and her excitement was over Bella and Eva being in her class. She is going to well in Mrs. P. class.

Presley was thrilled with the tickets. If you get five tickets during the week, you get to go to the treasure chest on Friday. Little Miss Presley will do well with this task. She will be digging through the treasure chest every Friday. I heart that girl.

They both had a wonderful first day and are still excited about school. I hope it always stays that way.

No comments: