I picked the girls up from camp today and Brooke said, “Mommy I have to tell you something.” She said it so serious I thought maybe she had been in trouble at camp.
She said, my tooth is so loose it is about to come out. We were stuck in the pick up line so I asked her if she wanted me to pull it and she said, “yes.” I gave one little tug and it was out. It bled a little more than I wanted it to and it scared her a little but I informed her if she kept pressure on the area it would stop. We changed the tissue a couple of times and then she was fine, so fine she fell asleep with the tissue still in place. She is talking with a little lisp and that toothless grin is so darn cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment